Loans, Warranties, and Services for Buyers
The home buying process comes with many moving parts. Your real estate agent will help walk you through all of the steps. At Helen Adams Realty we've formed partnerships with key vendors in the home buying industry. From getting a mortgage loan to finding title insurance for your home, to protecting your investment with a warranty, our partners have you covered.
“Mortgages…that’s all we do.”
Since 1990, Cunningham & Company has helped open the door for thousands of home buyers. As a mortgage banker, we have established a reputation as a home mortgage specialist offering competitive rates and a wide variety of mortgage packages. Whether you are buying, refinancing, or building your home, Cunningham & Company can provide you with the right mortgage to meet your specific needs.
WE ARE RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE SPECIALISTS with a strong commitment to prompt, personal service. We offer a wide variety of mortgage options, competitive pricing and sound advice about what is best for your individual situation.
As an independent mortgage banking firm, we have the flexibility to offer the product that will work best for you. Our in-house loan processing, ability to sell directly to the agencies (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac), issue Ginnie Mae securities and loan servicing capability are all benefits to our clients. This, in combination with superior service from our great local team, gives you the benefit of Wall Street power with Main Street culture.
Professional, Dependable, Knowledgeable
The professionals on our staff are some of the best in the business. Our mortgage consultants are dedicated to building strong relationships with consumers, real estate agents and builders. And, you’ll find our support staff to be dependable, knowledgeable and responsive to your needs. Working together as a team, we monitor the changing trends in the industry, and strive to be in the forefront of the mortgage lending industry. Call us and experience the difference.
Randolph Clients Contact:
Ballantyne Clients Contact:
Lake Norman Clients Contact:
Cardinal Title Center, LLC is located in Brevard, North Carolina. The agency is owned by community banks, a mortgage company, a builder and two real estate brokerage companies and is managed by Investors Title Management Services, a subsidiary of Investors Title Company. With a specialty in issuance of commercial and residential title insurance, this Agency continues to be a service leader throughout North Carolina.
We serve clients statewide, and this experience enables us to add value to the closing process by fully understanding mortgage and title requirements which allows us to streamline the transaction and overcome issues before they become obstacles to closing
What is Title Insurance?
Title insurance protects the holder from any losses sustained from defects in the title. It’s required by most mortgage lenders. It protects your ownership right to your home, both from fraudulent claims against your ownership and from mistakes made in earlier sales, such as mistake in the spelling of a person’s name or an inaccurate description of the property. It’s a one-time cost usually based on the price of the property.
Why Do You Need Title Insurance?
Mortgagee Title Insurance protects the lender’s loan exposure, and Owner’s Title Insurance protects the
Owner’s equity by:
• Providing a corporate indemnity against insured defects
• Paying all legal expenses to eliminate any title defects
• Paying any claim arising from errors in title examination and recording
• Paying any loss from hidden defects in title and defects not of record. The owner has this protection forever,
even on the warranties in the Deed of Sale.
You Can Choose Your Title Insurance Company
Often the closing attorney chooses the title insurance company for a client, simply because they don't know who to choose. However, you do have the right to choose your own. There are a lot of great options out there, however, rates will likely be the same wherever you go.
Want more info on Cardinal Title Center? Click here to visit their website.
Whether you are buying or selling a home, a home warranty can protect you from unexpected hiccups in homeownership - that dishwasher that stops working or an ice maker that won't make ice. From leaks to A/C problems, there are affordable options to keep you from paying for those problems that no home owner is immune to.
Helen Adams Realty has partnerships with two great home warranty companies to bring you affordable options when you are buying or selling a home to protect you from some of those home owner woes. Learn more about 2-10 and HSA below!
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
You’ll be happy to know that you can protect one of life’s biggest investments with the most comprehensive and trusted Home Warranty Service Agreements from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty® (2 10 HBW). For seven out of every ten homes, a home system or appliance will fail during the course of one year… so relax knowing that you’re saving money and your home is covered from these unforeseen, costly repairs.
2-10 HBW has covered over 5.5 million new and pre-owned homes, and we have a network of more than 10,000 authorized, independent service contractors. One phone call, or a few clicks online, takes care of most everything. It’s fast, it’s easy... and we do the work. You’ll know that there is no substitute to working with the industry leader in home warranties
For a Buyer
- Buyer coverage is for one year and can be renewed annually.
- Provides protection against unexpected repair and replacement costs
- Additional options for wet bar refrigerator, built-in wine cooler and saltwater pool
- Request service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week online or at 800.775.4736
- Network of 10,000 authorized, independent service contractors
- Parts and labor are guaranteed for 60 days
For a Seller
Seller coverage,* protecting the home’s major systems and appliances, is complimentary during the listing period with a premium due at closing.
- Homes with a service agreement sell faster and closer to the asking price
- Sets the home apart in a competitive marketplace
- Helps eliminate post-closing disputes
- Request service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week online or at 800.775.4736
Seller may purchase complete coverage, including Supreme Protection and air conditioning, which is transferable when the home sells.
*Seller coverage is complimentary where allowed by law and requires a commitment to purchase a Home Warranty Service Agreement for the buyer.
For more information, click here (http://www.2-10.com/systems-and-appliances-warranties/).
HSA Home Warranty
Shouldn’t life’s biggest purchase come with a warranty?
Helen Adams Realty has partnered with HSA Home Warranty to offer comprehensive and affordable home warranty protection, with customer service that is second to none.
Whether you’re buying or selling a home, HSA’s Home Warranty plan can provide valuable coverage on the mechanical systems and appliances in a home.
Mechanical failures happen when you least expect it. Unfortunately, no one can predict when a system or appliance will break down. What you can do is be better prepared, and be sure you have the coverage your home needs. HSA Home Warranty also offers the convenience of one source for most repairs, saving you time and money.
What is a home warranty?
A home warranty is a service contract that protects you from the high cost of unexpected failures to the mechanical systems and appliances in a home. When a failure occurs, we help pay for the repair or replacement of covered items that break down due to normal wear and tear.
- Peace of mind. Any time you move into a new home, there can be many expenses to cover. Take comfort in the fact that repairs of covered systems and appliances won’t be one of them.
- Convenience. HSA provides the convenience of one source for most repairs, so you don’t have to worry about calling different vendors for estimates and repairs. Simply contact HSA, and we’ll take it from there.
- Reliable service, 24/7. Quality service is just one call or click away. HSA provides fast, friendly service through our toll-free customer care phone number, or online through our easy to use claim request system.
- Coverage when your home is on the market. This means if a covered mechanical system or appliance breaks down, you can continue to concentrate on selling your home, instead of worrying about repairs.
- A powerful marketing tool. An HSA Home Warranty gives you a competitive advantage over other homes on the market.
- Helps prevent post-sale disputes. If an unexpected failure occurs in the home after the sale, the buyer will turn to HSA, and not the seller, to help solve the problem.
Remove the worry and inconvenience of dealing with unexpected home repairs. With HSA Home Warranty, you get reliable protection backed by exceptional service. Ask your REALTOR about HSA today!